Saturday, September 25, 2010

f(x)'s Nu ABO and 2NE1 2010

So Iris wanted to do karaoke sometime, which is probably going to be tonight, and because of her I started to listen to these songs so we could sing them.  I've heard f(x)'s Nu ABO before and didn't much care for it, but now I'm trying to learn it XD  It's growing on me -- but then I started looping it so much, I'm starting to not like it again XD  Their hair is really weird in this video.  So is the dance.  Actually, the whole thing is weird, and I don't understand the song, but oh well XD  It is kind of catchy and the video is very colorful.



Also, there's 2NE1's new songs.  I like Clap Your Hands better than Follow Me.  (I didn't like Follow Me at all when I first listened to it, but now it's kind of growing on me, too.)  In any case, I feel like they have a different style this year.   Previously, they were very colorful and had this weird hair going on; they've got kind of a punk/cool thing going on now.  There's also Go Away, featuring CL (a member of 2NE1).  The video for that one is pretty weird, and I'm not sure I like the song, but it's an interesting watch/listen.





i do like 2NE1 as a group :) their songs are pretty catchy.  I like Pretty Boy and Park Bom's new song You and I :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment