Monday, September 6, 2010

Showcase: ImageAnime Wig

Hello hello :) so yeah spamming on the posts lately, but i've been meaning to get my review on my image anime wig that i got at A-Kon for forever. i have a couple of cosplays in mind: yoko littner (gurren lagann), grell sutcliffe (kuroshitsuji) and ariel (little mermaid lol)


Recap:  Fire Red Long Wig with Bangs, heat resistant
             hair fibers are woven down to the base of the cap 
             very silky, easy to brush, vibrant color
             $50


The wig came in a package like this:



Since I got it at a booth, I got to play with it so that's how christine and I came to trust their wigs. otherwise, if you look based on their website, it's kinda shady :P

Indoor lighting:                                                  








natural sunlight:


Overall, definitely pleased :) 

(This is random, but when I was scanning the posts, I thought you were a wig stand at first XD  Ahh need to give you your contacts :3)

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, so red~ is it for a character in particular?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grell from Kuroshitsuji + Ariel (lol) and maybe Yoko

    ReplyDelete