Sunday, May 23, 2010

Memorable conversations at the end of the year

Ah~ I'm taking over the blog >___<;; Tiffy, where are you~ QQ

I just wanted to post some memorable conversations and quotes from the past couple of days, as we spent the last days of the semester with our friends and family. ^ ^ This post may get edited as more quotes or conversations happen. (And I'm assigning random colors to people~ I'm sorry if you don't like your color, almost all the color choices are ugly x_x)

We were standing around in my apartment one night talking about drinking. (That's exciting.) Tiffy's cousin, Catherine, wanted Tiffy to go with her to 6th, but Tiffy has a bad reaction to alcohol, so she doesn't drink. Then...
Me: I don't drink, either.
Catherine: See, you guys are like twins. (Apparently she and Tiffy's sister think that we are like twins, even though we don't look anything alike and our personalities are pretty different.)
Me: Well, I don't like the taste. Tiffy's actually allergic. *points to Jordan and 'nii-chan* They can drink, though.
Catherine: Where have you been all my life?!
Tiffy: I can go, but I'd just be DD.
Me: Yeah, me too.
Jordan: I like being DD. Being DD is like being banker in Monopoly.
Us: ...What? XD
(Although, it kind of makes sense, right? Haha~)

At the university-wide commencement ceremony, we had Marcia Gay Harden as a speaker. Here, a picture of her:


The speakers were on a stage right in front of the tower, and the place was packed all the way in the huge courtyard in front of the tower, down the six-pack (six buildings surrounding another large yard/walkway thing), and into the middle of the street. We were standing in the middle of the street watching from a screen at the very end -- effectively, we were really, really far away from the stage, watching stuff happen on TV.
Catherine: Hey, she's Robin Williams's love interest in Flubber.
Tiffy: Oh yeah, she is!
Me: That means she's met Robin Williams O.O
Tiffy: Connections~
Me: But I'm just seeing her on a screen, that's like the same thing as watching her on TV =.= ... Then again, I am breathing approximately the same air as her.
Wei: I think we're downwind, so yeah, you probably are actually breathing the same air as her.
Me: *looks around* Actually, I think we're upwind.
Wei: Then she's breathing the same air as you. Isn't that even better?
Me: XD?

lol one correction--i don't know if i'm allergic to alcohol, but i just know bad things happen when i drink :P
Yeah I was thinking to myself that you're not necessarily allergic, but I think that's actually what I said at the time XD

1 comment: