Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Meeting famous people, and awesome airplanes.

LA time: June 28, 2:22 pm.

After the lounge, we made our way over to our gate and I noticed a guy from Quest crew.  I was too shy to ask for a picture.


So I had to ask for her XD  He was super nice, and he let us take pictures with him :3  Tiffy was so nervous she was shaking when she was taking the picture for me.
I was really nervous for some reason, I'm such a loser. :p
Yes, she had a case of the sparkles :3  Now you know how I felt XD  We like his accent, too.  Australian?
I don't know, but it was nice.  Accents are always nice :D

As for the plane... man, first class is awesome.  We are in row 14, an aisle and window seat.  It's one of the ones that doesn't have a seat in front, so we've got like a yard of leg room XD  Wei -- so much for those 3 inches, we got like an extra 2 feet.
It's too bad that we're not tall enough for our legs to be that long.

Other things...
TVs that come out from our arm rests.  I think we have a bed function.  I think we also have a massage function, that's what it looks like.  I want to press all the buttons.
It was kind of funny, we were too excited when we got on -- you can definitely tell we haven't flown first class before XD  We got kind of scolded by the flight attendant since we were trying to take pictures as we got on.  We even have little flashlights on the side.  Tiffy is currently taking a bunch of pictures with her new camera, which has a front LCD for taking self-pictures.  And we just saw a flight attendant with this cute apron on... not even to Japan and we're already tourists XD

Even though we're on a plane to Japan, it feels kind of surreal because all these good things keep happening.  Once we land in the airport and realize that we don't know enough Japanese, it's not going to be quite as good.  And for Catherine -- we're sipping champagne (not quite a cocktail), but we are having free alcohol in small amounts.  But we don't need the alcohol to act giddy.

Yes, they offered orange juice and champagne to us.  The lady asked us and I guess it was the honor system about if we were over 21, but I think we act too much like kids to be taken seriously... haha.  There is a TV right in front of us.  They have headphones, and they even offered dark blue cardigans to wear during the flight.  AND they have plug outlets for our laptops.  This is pretty awesome ^w^

That's it for now.  From the airpot cabin, mata ne~

P.S. They just gave us little towels to wipe our hands on XD!


lol we are like little kids. i think i've pressed every button on my airplane la-z-boy chair and to my delight, it reclines fully into a bed. mango sorbet and a variety of other snacks and drinks are available on call (which we definitely took advantage of) and lunch and dinner were like 98172398 course meals...and yes, we (tried) to eat them all.


so full.  i see why people fly first class :P 

1 comment: