Monday, June 21, 2010

Welcome to ---, California :D (& Sub-post about Pennsylvania :3)

I figured the next entry has been long overdue :P


Christine and I will soon be starting our trans-pacific adventure to Japan and China :D super exciting! but first, the fun starts here where I am: Californiaaaaaaa! home of Disneyland, Hollywood, the LA Lakers and the Golden Gate Bridge :D 




*cue Katy Perry and her unfortunately catchy song "California Gurls"*


 ----, CA is a small town, not the best in the world, but the kind of place where you say hi to the neighbors and buy snow cones and hot corn from the man selling stuff out of a grocery cart lol and of course, my family is here! Catherine, Albert, Paul, Michael, Steven, Andrew, Priscilla and Justin :D 


I can't wait until you come, Christine! I love Cali and I hope you do too :] how was Philadelphia?

I actually wrote some stuff about Philadelphia in my own blog -- it's all locked up though, more for my own memories :3   Philadelphia was pretty fun, lots of sightseeing ^ ^  We actually first visited some other cities in Pennsylvania, namely "Amish Country," which was absolutely beautiful countryside.  Main sites include the Hershey Chocolate Works, buggy rides, lots of farms, and huge expanses of green and trees.  It was kind of a shock going to Philadelphia proper, which was completely inner city-style.  Chaos and people everywhere, but kind of exciting.  Lots of U.S. historical sites there -- definitely worth a trip!

I'm posting on Thursday, so this time tomorrow I'll be joining Tiffy in California and we'll be sun-bathing it up on the beautiful beaches :3  Yay, excited~

No comments:

Post a Comment