Sunday, July 11, 2010

At the airport in Japan, on our way!

We are at Kansai International Airport now, waiting for our plane, which is in about 1 hour.  My lock is still broken :(  I asked one of the guys, and he spent a long time playing with my lock and making me repeat myself until he finally told me that they don't have any TSA staff -___-;  Grr.  But in other news, Tiffy is using her iTouch to learn Chinese.  She's learning useful words like "black pepper" and "mayonnaise."  I expect her to be able to order all our food for us XD all the condiments at least :P

i'm worried about not knowing any mandarin! and no, i'm not purposely learning condiments in case i magically need relish or ketchup on my chinese food :P other useful phrases on my app are "too expensive" and "those drugs aren't mine".  churh sheer doo pin bu shih war de lol i don't even know if that's right anyways.  Wow that pinyin is really weird...

 i bet the little chinese boy in front of me at the security line would know.  it was really entertaining to see him take his time entering the metal detector.  instead of taking out keys and change, he took out several hot wheel cars and placed them in the bin for the xray :D

And at the security line, Tiffy was totally ready to take off her shoes XD  Then we realized that we're not in the States.  Oh, and we found some weird candies in the airport shop, so we bought some ;;  Tiffy, why do we spend so much money??

Oh, we also saw Catalina walk by (twice).  I'm glad she made it to the airport.  When we got a chance to say hi (the second time we saw her), she just bought a bunch of stuff from the duty-free shop as gifts XD  She's so funny.

Somehow we get free internet at the airport, so I'll be trying to update our (old) posts... sorry this is really disorganized, we are bad at maintenance XD;;  We're not sure if we can access internet in China, so our next post might be when we're back home.  Well, we'll see.  We'll do our best v(^w^)v

For now, sayonara~

2 comments:

  1. lol i magically understand that pinyin... judging by that accent he must have a weird tongue to come up with so many errrrs XD
    Tiffy i hope you learn jianyou (soysauce) cause that might be more useful than mayonnaise :3 >__<

    ReplyDelete
  2. zhe xie dupin bu shi wo de. Good to know XP

    Have fun in 中國~

    ReplyDelete