Sunday, July 18, 2010

Final(?) Touches on Japan/China Posts

Hi everyone... so we/I've been straggling to get up the last bits of posts from our Japan/China adventure ^ ^;;  I finally put up all the food posts, but of course they're back-posted, so here are the links:


And I also uploaded some videos that may be amusing for you XP  They're sort of scattered around the posts, so I'll link all of them here also:

Sony Building in Ginza from the first day of the tour: playing around on the musical steps and did you know that they make a scale (almost)?

Feeding deer in Nara Park.

Wanfujing Street in Beijing...
- Lookit those scorpions wiggle.
- And yes, we ate them.
- And the next day, we ate silk worm cocoons.

Please ignore my stupidity in these videos XD ignore me too lol if this is what my voice sounds recorded, i'm very very glad i'm not on television or radio :P

No comments:

Post a Comment