Friday, July 16, 2010

Home

back on american soil :D me in cali for a couple more weeks and christine in texas.

Is it weird that it's not that weird to be home? It seems like forever since we first stepped foot in Tokyo.

it's nice to be home and understand what people are saying instead of guessing lol and to see the sun every once in a while and it's good to be able to contact the friends and family that we've sort of been disconnected with over the last few weeks. It's definitely nice to be able to use the internet freely XD And the phone! Oh, I missed it.

thanks for being a wonderful travel companion christine :) thanks for going on this crazy trip and trying all the food that you don't particularly for, the random talks, boy scouting ( complete fail btw), watching out as i trip over my own feet and speaking mandarin in china where i stood doe-eyed while people talked to me lol

What! I think that for me, the trip was made so much better because Tiffy was the one traveling with me. We tried so much crazy stuff (especially food) that I might not have tried if it weren't for Tiffy being the first to be brave :3 (Like those scorpions... you have no idea, I saw my life flash before my eyes XP) Talks, random comments, and all of your funny quirks and our silly moments... and of course boy scouting, despite its failure, were so much fun~

so.....korea next? :P  
Oh, yeah :3 Uh, but we don't know Korean XD

No comments:

Post a Comment